Child and Family Development enjoys collaboration with United Sleep Medicine Center. Our pediatric therapy team often refers to this organization and others in the Charlotte community.
According to the experts there, disrupted sleep in children can result in:
- behavior or discipline problems
- delayed growth and cognitive development
- ADHD-like behaviors (hyperactivity, aggression, irritability or mood swings)
- poor school performance
- difficulty getting along with peers
- inability to control emotions
- poor sleep habits
- Circadian Rhythm Disorder
The Infant and Child Division offers evaluation and management services. Visit their website for more information, www.unitedsleepmedicine.com.