- Explode the Code (Educators Publishing Service)
- SRA Merrill Reading Program (SRA)
- SPIRE readers (Specialized Program Individualizing Reading Excellence, Educators Publishing Service)
- One Minute Reader (Read Naturally)
- Phonological Awareness Chipper Chat (Super Duper Publications)
- What's Gnu? (Thinkfun)
Here are some examples of curriculums, games and strategies you can use at home to support the learning of your young reader. These are specific to children in grades K-2 that are struggling with basic reading including word decoding and fluency.